Sunday, April 30, 2017

Zeroing (In) #AtoZChallenge

I made it!

I have reached the rest of the alphabet.  I zeroed in on my goal and achieved it.

I have 26 more posts than I had on March 31.

Now what?

I go forward, perhaps, and rethink blogging a book.  To do so, I am going to reread a series of A to Z posts I found in one of the many new blogs I read this month.  Shirley ran a series called Build a Better Blog, and it is chock-full of advice (such as this nugget).

Ironically, because I was too busy blogging (with A to Zing with two blogs - yikes!) I never had time to sit down with each and every one of the posts and really concentrate.

But for now I will zero in on the parts of her advice that speak to me.

And from there...I'll continue on my Unknown Journey Ahead.  Now that A to Z is over, I plan to resume my normal once a week (Friday) posting schedules.

But first, I would like to thank my new followers, and those who had already discovered my blog, for following and reading me.

A virtual bouquet of violets for you.

Zee End.

10 comments:

  1. Well done on finishing - I enjoyed your posts ... good luck with Bil and focusing for your future blogging ... cheers Hilary

    http://positiveletters.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/z-is-for-zebra-zoo-and-zedland.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's pretty hard to even come up with 10 posts so 26 is a big deal. congrats on finshing.

    thanks for coming by for a visit, have a lovely day.

    ~ my Z post - Zodiac ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job and you finished. Some poo out - I have several blogs on several different subject matters. I LOVE to blog. I believe since I am not a big talker and a introvert, I blog to be able to express all that is within my mind. If I didn't get it all out of me, the voices would win. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and reading, Debby!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing this beautiful post

    Thank you for regularly dropping by my blog. Congrats on finishing the A to Z Challenge. Every post was wonderful

    A to Z Reflections: Looking Back In Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats to you, DeeDee, and thank you so much for your thoughts.

      Delete
  5. Good job! Congratulations on successfully completing the A to Z Challenge. Thanks for being a part of the 2017 event.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Arlee (and all the other organizers).

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a message after the beep...