Tomorrow my husband has an appointment to speak to Bil's Medicaid Service Coordinator.
We have so many questions to ask.
1. What can we expect with continued Medicaid service cuts?
2. What about housing lists for Bil? (A sore subject with his mother, but we have to face this.)
3. What about the upcoming People First waiver?
4. (related to #2) will supported housing be cut?
5. And last but not least, what can we do to help Bil?
It is so hard to peer into the future. With this, my 300th post, I find that in a lot of ways, we are no further along with advocating for Bil than we were in post #1. It's like hiking through quicksand! Has there been ANY progress at all?
I hope we will find out tomorrow.